Are you interested in?:
- The future of our catchment;
- Sustainable land management practices in agricultural and urban areas;
- Being involved in a community of passionate people who want to make a difference;
- Learning new things about the environment;
- Receiving support for your own landcare projects and ideas;
- Landholders, schools or organisations looking to adopt better land management practices.
If you answered yes to any of the above, consider becoming a Landcare member!
What you get when you become a member of PCL
- Monthly e-newsletters, February to December each year.
- Emailed communications, including:
Minutes of General meetings.
Regular updates on local events.
Invitations to field trips.
- Access to information and advice on catchment / land management issues.
- Up to 20 free, local, native plant giveaways per year.
Membership is FREE!
Types of membership
The classes of membership are set by our Rules as an Incorporated Association. There are three main membership classes:
- Ordinary Members – Individual members
- Organisation Members – Representatives of stakeholder groups or associations
- Associate Members – Representatives of government departments or agencies
The Management Committee approves membership applications and allocates membership classes.
How do I Join?
Download a membership form (below) or contact PCL.
Renewing your membership
Memberships are due for renewal in April each year. If your membership has expired, download a membership renewal form (below) or contact PCL.